Friday, March 24, 2006

Madness??? I'm just MAD.


I am very mad at Duke and Coach K and JJ Redick right now. They are not the only ones I have anger toward, to be sure. But they are the ones that cost me the most points. And really, it's not even about points. It's about being in the game. And I am essentially out. Oh, I still have Villanova and CT (although since Washington has done better than I had them doing and I LIVE in Washington, I now really want them to win. But I digress.) but what's the point? I don't have anyone to really root for now. Can you feel my pain? I am SO GLAD my friend Carl didn't contact me about a pool this year (Carl??? Where did you go? This was a highlight of my year and I didn't hear from you! I paid up last year!!). At least I don't have to lose money. Just self-pride.

So I guess I have to get back to my real job now. Sigh.


No comments: