Sunday, December 11, 2005

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR . . .

I am not a person who spends a lot of time on make-up and wardrobe. I'd rather spend the money on books! So I am all about making sure that my "beauty routine" (giggle) takes the least amount of effort and time and the products deliver the most amount of good.

Lately I've stumbled upon some products that make me wax eloquent about their quality and value! So I pass them along to you, dear Readers, in hopes that your BEAUTY ROUTINE will be enhanced!

Oil of Olay's Complete Body Wash for Extra Dry Skin With Shea Butter is simply phenomenal! I use it in the shower every day. Used in conjunction with Moisturinse In Shower Body Lotion-Extra Dry Skin, my skin has never been softer. My legs, which get so dry in the winter, are smooth and lovely all day long! One word of warning: don't use it on the bottom of your feet or you may end up on your keester!

Clorox's new Bleach Pen Gel is just awesome. I have a genetically passed on condition that makes it impossible for me to eat without spilling something down my front (thanks, Mom!). Because I like to live dangerously, I have several beloved white Eddie Bauer shirts and one sweater. Throughout my life I have had to junk several such shirts because of my genetic predisposition toward messy eating. No more. I have performed several rescue operations on my shirts and sweater and the Bleach Pen has eradicated: Mixed Berry Juice, Ketchup, Blueberries, more Chocolate (milk, dark, fondue, bar . . . you name it) than I can possibly remember and wine, to name a few. I love my Bleach Pen!

Dockers makes the best khakis for women right now. Their Metro Fit pants are perfect for my interesting figure (very small waist, very large thighs). They are comfortable, stain-resistant and wear well!

As I find other products that really get me going, I'll pass them along! Who knows? It may not be too late for me to be a fashion trendsetter!!!

No comments: