Thursday, October 20, 2005

Giving You My Take on LIFE!

Over and over again I have been told I need to write a book. This sounds like a lot of work! While I can work as hard as the next person, if there is an easier way to do something that accomplishes a reasonable facsimile of the goal, I am all for that.

It seems to me that blogging is the best of both worlds. I don't have to meet deadlines, worry about every little comma, make it all hang together, etc. You get to read a book that never ends! There's a new chapter all the time.

Kind of like All Kirsten, All the Time!

So this blog is the Public Kirsten, the one that amuses, frustrates, inspires, (fill in the blanks). A little about me. I am a wife, a mom, a (almost finished) graduate student, a registered counselor in private practice, a daughter (-in-law), a sister (-in-law), a granddaughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend, an office-mate, a reader, a singer, a traveler, a searcher and a "straight-shootin' son-of-a-gun."

Welcome to ALL KIRSTEN, ALL THE TIME!

No comments: